A suite is available for clubs and other organizations who want to host a cocktail hour or other small events throughout the weekend. Clubs who want to use the Club Suite should contact Charles King for more information. A Fee of $50 will be collected to book the suite. If the Club Suite is properly cleaned and left in the condition is was found, $25 will be returned. Large suites have also been set aside by the hotel for rental by large clubs. If you have an interest in renting a suite, please contact Charles King who can help you with arrangements with the hotel.
- Bears, Bikers & Mayhem does not print a “Run Book.” However, we do give each attendee a bag of goodies at the beginning of the weekend. If you would like to have something included in the bag, please contact Rich Wertman.
- BBM also sends out multiple emails every year promoting our event and others. We are very happy to include other not-for-profit events in our email blasts and social media. Generally all we ask is the same in return. Reach out to Greg King is you have something you would like to promote.
- Cross Promote with BBM. We are all about working together! If you are part of a club or leather, bear or fetish event, let us know. If you have marketing opportunities, we would love to hear about them. If you would like to do some free cross promotion, we would love to tell our friends about your event or club. Contact Greg King through our contacts page. Many pieces of marketing material suitable for print, email and web sites are available on our downloads page.
- Become a Sponsor of BBM! Contact Charles King with any questions about sponsorship opportunities.
- Thursday Pre-Party $500
- Welcome Party $500
- Cigar Party & Tent $400
- PanDEMONium Leather/Uniform/Fetish Dance Party – $500
- Friday After Party $300
- Saturday After Party $300
- Saturday Breakfast $500
- Vendor Market Eye Opener Cocktails
- Pool Party $500
- Boots to Briefs – Bear Dance Party – $500
- Puppy Mosh Pit $250 (BOOKED – NOT AVAILABLE)
- Saturday Evening Entertainment
- Motorcycle Run
There are many ways for vendors to support BBM. Check out our Vendor pages to sign up as a vendor.
If you would like to have something included in the Run Bags please contact, Rich Wertman.
You might also consider sponsoring some portion of the weekend for greater exposure.
BBM is always very eager to help our vendors succeed. If you want to chat more about that please contact Charles King.