Bears, Bikers & Mayhem Employee/Volunteer Non-Disclosure Agreement
FOR GOOD CONSIDERATION, and in consideration of working with Bears, Bikers & Mayhem as an unpaid employee, executive staff or volunteer, the undersigned person hereby agrees and acknowledges the following:
1) That during the course of time spent working on behalf of Bears, Bikers & Mayhem, there may be disclosed to me certain trade secrets of our organization or parent organizations, but not limited to events, staffing, marketing, email lists, technical information, equipment, machines, computer programs, cloud storage information, research, data, personal guest information, methods, co positions, systems, techniques, resources, sponsors, website information, marketing material collaboration, Board of Director discussions from our parent organizations, client information, vendor information, vendors, entertainment contracts and negotiations, donations from outside and inside sources, business information, proprietary materials of any kind whatsoever in any form whatsoever, audio/visual materials, pricing data, supply sources, financial data and marketing, production, merchandising systems or plans.
2) I agree that I shall not during, or at any time after the termination of my time volunteering or working in any capacity with Bears, Bikers & Mayhem, use for myself or others, or disclosed or divulge to others including future employees, volunteers or executive staff, any trade secrets, confidential information, or any other proprietary data of Bears, Bikers & Mayhem in violation of this agreement.
3) I shall return to Bears, Bikers &; Mayhem all documents and property of Bears, Bikers & Mayhem, including but not necessarily limited to: drawings, reports, manuals, correspondence, customer lists, computer programs, and all other materials and all copies thereof relating in any way to Bears, Bikers & Mayhem’s business, or in any way obtained by me during the course of my time spent as an employee, volunteer or executive staff member. I further agree that I shall not retain copies, notes or abstracts of the foregoing.
4) Bears, Bikers & Mayhem or The Black & White Party, Inc. may notify any future entity or prospective employer or third party of the existence of this agreement, and shall be entitled to full injunctive relief for any breach.
5) This agreement shall be binding upon me and my personal representatives and successors in interest, and shall inure to the benefit of Bears, Bikers & Mayhem, its successors and assigns.